Thursday 21 November 2013

The Sweater Weather Tag


I'm trying to get into more of a routine when it comes to posting videos to my channel, and so filmed quite a few tag videos over the weekend. I will be trying my best to post a video every Wednesday evening and Sunday, so keep your eyes peeled and if you haven't already, I'd love it if you'd subscribe!

The Sweater Weather Tag is truly apt for this time of year and truly put me in a festive mood, with lot's of autumnal/winter based questions now that the weather is getting a bit nippier and all we want to do is snuggle up. 

I'd love to know your favourite Winter traditions and what you love most about this time of year!

 photo lauren-signature_zps4149a168.png
Bloglovin'//Twitter//Youtube//Facebook

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

3 comments:

  1. you're such a cutie and I miss you so much, my gingerbread hot chocci, coffee hating buddy. You look super pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you look so nice and gorgeous and you are a big fan of Marc Jacobs parfum aren't you ;)?

    X Willemijn Sofie
    https://www.facebook.com/WillemijnSoFashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, hope you don't mind if i tagged myself: http://adriennesfirstimpressions.blogspot.com/2013/11/sweater-weather-tag.html

    ReplyDelete

hello lovelies! I read and try to reply to each and every comment and they really do make my day :)